Breakdown and Recovery
Services charges for removal of vehicles from the tunnels.
Breakdown Services Charges for removal of vehicles from the tunnels.
Charges for removal of vehicles from the tunnels are as follows, and subject to payment terms:
• All vehicles (including motorcycles) are charged at the rate of £100.00 per hour, inclusive of VAT, with a minimum charge of 1 hour.
Emergency and Breakdown Parking
Parking charges for vehicles and trailers which are not removed from TT2 Ltd property within 24 hours are applicable and subject to payment terms:
• £16.50 per day (or part thereof), inclusive of VAT, following the above 24-hour free parking period.
Before leaving a vehicle unattended on TT2 Ltd property, for any reason, drivers are required to report to a uniformed officer of TT2 Limited.
All additional/other charges are subject to payment terms:
• Oil Absorbent Granules: £29.00 per bag, inclusive of VAT
• Use of Fire Extinguisher: £50.00 per discharge, inclusive of VAT
• Barrier Damage: £687.52 inclusive of. VAT
• Prohibited Passage Breach (ADR): £30.00 inclusive of VAT
Charge for Non Payment of Toll
If a customer has no means of payment, a Schedule of Charge/Service Agreement will be issued which is subject to payment terms and verifiable Identification of owner/driver.
All charges are subject to Payment Terms which are strictly 5 days from the date of crossing.
Failure to make payment within 5 days from the date of crossing will result in Debt Recovery Charges being applied.
Registered Keeper details for the vehicle will be obtained where necessary and an invoice will be generated.
All debt will be pursued if payment is not received accordingly.
Towed vehicles will be charged separately unless entirely under the control of the towing vehicle i.e. no driver is present in the towed vehicle.
TT2 Ltd will not accept responsibility for loss whilst vehicles, trailers or their contents are parked at their site. Vehicles may be removed to a secure compound after 48 hours.
Download Abnormal Loads & Break Down Recovery