TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time HR/Admin Coordinator at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
The postholder will report direct to the HR/Payroll Manager and offer support in the HR service for TT2 so that it meets the needs of the organisation, its managers and employees. Supporting effective and consistent application of employment policies, procedures and strategies, as required. Also providing a range of administrative/financial support services in accordance with procedures and financial regulations.
The successful candidate will be:
- CIPD qualified, or willing to train.
- Desirably with Payroll experience.
- Have high attention to detail.
- Be trustworthy and honest, with strong moral principles.
- Able to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
- Have an ability to achieve outcomes, finding innovative solutions.
- Able to prioritise varied and often hectic workload, keeping momentum on long-term goals whilst managing short-term issues with a laser-focus on the outcome to be achieved.
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Flexible and approachable, remaining good-humoured under pressure.
- Have strong prioritisation skills and ability to deliver under pressure.
- Have high proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel and Word.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £23,824 – £25,281 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email email@example.com requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 21st June 2019.