TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full time Customer Operations Agent at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
We have great plans for the business and are therefore seeking an exceptional individual who can support the Customer Operations Manager in ensuring that TT2 is able to discharge its responsibilities to its stakeholders and its customers.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills
- Have the ability to:
- deal with the public and staff in a courteous, pleasant and professional manner
- organise, prioritise and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within established deadlines
- perform detailed work with the upmost accuracy
- deal with all levels of staff and management and demonstrate influencing skills
- work independently and exhibit good judgment and initiative in performing job functions
- Have a proven positive and “can-do” attitude with customers and co-workers
- Be flexible and adaptable in approach to their work with the ability to multi-task
- Be a team player who contributes beyond the immediate functional responsibility
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a good command of business English and spelling, engaging at all levels through varied media and an “exceptional eye for detail”
- Be flexible and approachable whilst remaining good-humoured even under pressure
- Be proactive with a deep-seated commitment to continuous improvement
- Have excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and the ability to learn additional programmes
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £19,934 – £20,333 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email email@example.com requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th July 2019 @ 17:00 hrs.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.