TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time Marketing & Communications Officer at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
The postholder will report direct to the Customer Operations Manager however will have major involvement with the Projects team and be responsible for all marketing and communication strategies and activities within the Organisation. They will make key decisions regarding customer engagement, retention, budgeting, branding and uplift in traffic volumes.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated to a degree level, with Level 6 CIM Diploma in professional marketing or equivalent
- Have strong networking skills and an ability to achieve outcomes.
- A team player who contributes beyond the immediate response to issues and be able to deliver under pressure.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral, engaging at all levels through varied media.
- Highly analytic, determining the relevant metrics and their measurement to assess marketing and communication performance.
- Have an understanding and experience in digital marketing principles across multiple channels, SEO, social media.
- Have strong written and verbal communication skills to write articles, texts, and press releases.
- Have commercial awareness and be able to see trends and spot opportunities quickly.
- Have the ability to prioritise varied and often hectic workload, keeping momentum on long-term goals whilst addressing immediate response to issues and delivering under pressure.
- Self-motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with an exceptional eye for detail and accuracy.
- Have proven ability of assisting in the delivery of multiple parallel projects in an operational business.
- Have relevant marketing experience and have strong IT skills to produce detailed reports, charts and graphs.
- Be flexible and approachable, remaining good-humoured even under pressure.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £28,636 – £30,530 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Sunday 19th May 2019.