TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time PMO Support at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
The postholder will report direct to the Programme Manager and offer support in identifying and assessing opportunities for improvement in both business process and customer service delivery in line with the Company Strategy.
The successful candidate will be:
- Educated at degree level, or a Project Management equivalent qualification
- Have proven ability of assisting in the delivery of multiple parallel projects in an operational business
- Have the ability to communicate at all levels with staff, management and external contractors
- An ability to achieve outcomes, whilst finding innovative solutions
- Ability to prioritise varied and often a hectic workload, keeping momentum on long-term goals whilst managing short-term issues with a laser-focus on the outcome to be achieved
- Be proactive with a deep-seated commitment to continuous improvement
- Flexible and approachable, remaining good-humoured even under pressure
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- High proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages, specifically Projects, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £36,897 – £39,112 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Monday 29th April 2019.