TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time Safety & Assurance Manager at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
We have great plans for the business and we are looking for a qualified Safety & Assurance Manager who can deliver the improvements to safety and assurance performance as part of our change programme. You will be able to demonstrate ability to work collaboratively with staff at all levels, using influencing skills to work with staff to optimise TT2’s performance.
The successful candidate will be:
- Qualified to IOSH or NEBOSH Diploma level.
- Have experience of working in customer-facing organisations at a strategic level.
- Have good knowledge of safety, quality and environmental assurance systems, their accreditation and audit.
- Able to demonstrate achievement of culture change in health & safety within an organisation.
- Be able to show how they have used pro-active initiatives to improve safety performance.
- Have excellent communication skills both written and oral. Able to achieve desired outcomes whilst maintaining relationships with peers, juniors and seniors.
- A “people person” able to demonstrate an ability to work through people, flexible and approachable, with strong prioritisation skills and ability to deliver under pressure whilst remaining good-humoured.
- Able to show how they have used data to identify trends and develop improvement programmes.
As the professional headship for all quality, safety and environmental matters at TT2 Ltd you will be at the heart of developing solutions and gaining buy-in from stakeholders including the client, management and staff. This means you will be innovative, challenging and ambitious, with the obsession and energy to identify and carry through improvements.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do. To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a package of between £44,351-£46,522 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th December 2018