TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full time Senior Tunnels Officer at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
We have great plans for the business and are therefore seeking an exceptional individual who can support the Customer Operations Manager in ensuring we offer a first-class service to our customers and stakeholders.
The successful candidate will:
- Have proven strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- Have the ability to:
- supervise colleagues ensuring they comply with our safe working instructions and standard operating procedures
- create and deliver training to colleagues, ensuring records are up to date and accurate
- deal with complaints or escalated complaints through to resolution
- organise, prioritise and perform multiple tasks to complete job functions in an orderly and efficient manner within established deadlines
- ensure Tyne Tunnel Bye Laws are adhered to
- handle conflicting priorities
- deal with all levels of staff and management and demonstrate influencing skills
- work independently and exhibit good judgment and initiative in performing job functions
- Have a positive and “can-do” attitude with customers and co-workers.
- Be flexible and adaptable in approach to their work with the ability to multi-task.
- Be a team player who contributes beyond the immediate functional responsibility.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a good command of business English and spelling, engaging at all levels through varied.
- Be collaborative in your approach to work, challenging the status quo to achieve a common purpose or goal for the great good of colleagues and TT2.
- Be flexible and approachable whilst remaining good-humoured even under pressure.
- Be proactive with a deep-seated commitment to continuous improvement.
- Have a good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word – other packages such as Access and PowerPoint would be advantageous.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £38,204 – £40,552 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme with a current employer contribution rate of 16.8%.
This role is shift working – 4 x 12.25-hour shifts made up of: 06:45-19:00hrs for 2 days, 18:45-07:00hrs for 2 nights, followed by 4 rest days.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 26th July 2019 @ 17:00 hrs.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to age, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin or disability status.