An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Business Administration Apprentice to join TT2 Ltd as an apprentice administrator. If you are a motivated, hardworking individual, then we’d love to hear from you! Working alongside the Training Lead and the wider Safety and Assurance team, the Business Administration Apprentice will be involved in a variety of business administration, training, safety and assurance projects.
The role will include assisting with internal and external training requirements, which requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will learn how to identify and deliver the training and assurance needs of the Tyne Tunnel and its 140 staff, assisting in fulfilling TT2’s strategies. You will need to be motivated, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines during an intense period of business change.
Key tasks/main duties
- Provide best practice administration support to the Training Lead and the wider Safety and Assurance department on a day-to-day basis.
- Assist with completing department documentation.
- Assist with maintaining KPIs to track and compliance for the training and wider Safety and Assurance function.
- Updating various systems used by the Training and Safety and Assurance department.
- Maintain accurate records in accordance with document retention requirements and in line with current legislation.
- Support with housekeeping tasks such as re-stocking consumables, stationery, diary management etc.
- Support with general admin tasks carried out by the Training and Safety and Assurance department.
- To perform any other duties as may be reasonably requested across the wider business.
To learn more and apply, please click here.