TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we are seeking an ambitious individual, with previous experience of working in a growing and evolving business environment. The successful candidate will provide support to the current Finance Team whilst ensuring a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with an ability to forward think and make right decisions.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Liaise with colleagues to obtain approval for all invoices prior to processing
- Process supplier invoices for payment & prepare supplier statement reconciliations
- Maintain electronic filing of all purchase ledger documentation
- Respond to supplier queries by telephone/email
- Reconciliation of company credit card statements & processing of expense claims
- Assist with the preparation of CIS and VAT returns
- Assisting the finance team with gathering and analysing data for reporting purposes
- Assist the Finance Admin Assistant with the reconciliation of bank receipts
- Assist with month end and year end reporting
- 2 years’ experience in accounting/and or finance
- AAT Level 4 or relevant experience
- Experience of Sage 50/200
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
- Ability to communicate effectively by telephone, in person and writing
- Able to prioritise own workload and support team members
- Proactive and committed to continuous improvement
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link), and to attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £24,479 – £25,976 per annum plus membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 23rd April 2021
TO APPLY CLICK HERE.