We have successfully migrated all Pre-paid accounts to our more resilient platform. You can now manage your account and top-up as normal.
If you still see the maintenance page or have issues, you may need to clear your internet history/cache and restart your app before logging in. This may be due to your device or network provider holding onto recent visits to our site on the old server (cached data).
How to delete cache
1. On your computer, open Chrome.
2. At the top right, click More .
3. Click More tools. Clear browsing data.
4. At the top, choose a time range. To delete everything, select All time.
5. Next to “Cookies and other site data” and “Cached images and files,” check the boxes.
6. Click Clear data.
In Safari on iPhone:
1. Go to Settings > Safari
2 Click Clear History and Website Data
In Internet Explorer:
1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Click the Tools menu in the upper right corner. Depending on your version of the browser, it will either be labeled “Tools” or will appear as an icon of a gear.
3. In the drop-down menu, choose “Internet options.”
4. On the “General” tab, and in the “Browsing history” section, click the “Delete” button.
5. Make sure that “Temporary Internet Files and website files” and “Cookies and website data” are selected.
6. Then click “Delete.”
If you have any issues with the app after restarting it, you may need to delete and reinstall it. Thank you for your patience.