Business Transition Support
Monday to Friday – 37 hours per week
TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time Business Transition Support at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
The postholder will report direct to the Programme Manager and offer support to the business in its programme of continuous improvement by helping the organisation to adapt and embrace the benefits of change and implement projects, thus realising the anticipated benefits.
The successful candidate will be proactive with a flexible approach and have the ability to remain good-humoured whilst under pressure. They must also have:
• Proven ability of assisting in the transition of projects into operational business as usual.
• Ability to communicate in writing and orally with all levels of staff and management.
• High level of Emotional Intelligence.
• Ability to achieve outcomes, finding innovative solutions.
• Ability to prioritise varied and often hectic workload, keeping momentum on long-term goals whilst managing short-term issues with a laser-focus on the outcome to be achieved.
• Strong prioritisation skills and ability to deliver under pressure.
• Good proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
This is a new role and an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £33,971 – £35,848 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please email [email protected] requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 17th January 2020.