TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full-time (37 hours) Finance Apprentice at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who has already completed AAT Level 3 and who is looking to build on the experience and knowledge they will have already of gained. The successful candidate will be exposed to a wide range of duties within a busy finance department.
Typical duties will include:
• Processing and recording accounts payable/receivable transactions.
• Bank reconciliations.
• Prepare accruals, prepayments and month end journals.
• Assist in the preparation of VAT / CIS / P11D returns.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly management accounts.
• Provide cover/assistance to the Finance Assistant.
Candidates will also need to show that they have the following skills:
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to use own initiative.
• Educated to GCSE Grade C (or equivalent) to include English & Mathematics.
• Knowledge of computerised systems including MS Outlook, Excel and Word.
• Experience of Sage 50/200 would be beneficial although training will be provided.
• Have completed AAT Level 3.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £15,500 per annum and membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is 24thJanuary 2020 @ 17:00 hrs.