Hours of Work: 37 Hours per week – Monday – Friday 0830 – 1630 Mon – Thursday 0830 – 1600 Friday (30 mins lunch)
TT2 Ltd the operators of the Tyne Tunnels have an exciting Level 3 Apprenticeship opportunity for a motivated individual to join our friendly team. You will be gaining work experience in our HR team whilst studying for a Human Resources Level 3 apprenticeship with Access Training. You will receive practical on the job training and mentoring to fully support your learning and progress towards completing your qualification.
TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, has recently completed a large-scale transition from its historic toll plazas to an open road tolling-based operation, effectively becoming an online business for our customers. TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we have an exciting opportunity for a Project Management apprentice to join our team at our premises in North Tyneside.
The role is varied and interesting and you will support the HR team in providing proficient and streamlined services to the business with regard to all HR-related administrative tasks. This role has a wide remit which includes input to all HR administration and is an important support role to the business. Effective administrative support is vital to the smooth running of the department. You will need to be proactive, driven, a great communicator and be able to meet tight deadlines.
- Providing administrative support and assistance to the HR team and department Managers.
- Organising meetings and minute taking.
- Assisting in the maintaining of electronic personnel files.
- Assisting in the administration of the recruitment and selection process including organising inductions, offboarding administration and ensuring accurate data is unput on systems.
- Assisting in the upkeep of all departmental policies and instructions.
- Assisting with ad hoc HR projects e.g. employee gifts, strategy away days.
- Other similar office duties may be required.
What training will the Apprentice undertake/qualification to be awarded?
Human Resource Support – Level 3 . You will attend Access Training one day per month for interactive workshops.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Previous administration experience preferred.
- A keen interest in Human Resources.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work alone without constant direction.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work accurately.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, with the ability to communicate at all levels.
- Ability to organise and prioritise a varied workload to meet deadlines.
- Flexibility to adapt to constantly changing priorities.
- High levels of integrity and discretion and the ability to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Excellent team player with a strong focus on working together at achieve results.
- High proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C / 4 or equivalent.