TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels is currently going through an exciting period of change and growth and we therefore have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time (37hrs) Quality Assurance Lead at its fully secure COVID-19 premises in North Tyneside.
TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we are seeking a proactive individual, that can provide independent and objective assurance advice and insight to ensure that TT2 are providing a first-class customer experience.
As QA lead you will develop the assurance framework that colleagues within the Contact Centre are assessed against. You will ensure the delivery of QA monitoring plan, KPI’s and objectives, and provide departmental monthly reporting on performance. You will also be able to deliver root cause analysis that identifies business improvement areas.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Develop and oversee the delivery of the QA monitoring plan and QA methodology
- Responsible for providing effective root cause analysis and feedback to team leaders and senior management.
- Reporting on performance, root cause and corrective actions
- Ensure consistency in approach to QA monitoring between colleagues that undertake QA monitoring, develop skills and capabilities of team leaders to conduct QA monitoring
- Oversee the challenge process, to ensure challenges in QA scores are dealt with fairly and impartially
- Responsible for the overall effectiveness and value of the QA function and proactively drive innovation for example automation
- Act as a subject matter expert on QA & customer matters
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of quality assurance in a Contact Centre environment
- Trained in RCA techniques
- Experience in Lucidchart or similar mapping software
- Intermediate level knowledge of Microsoft Office as a minimum
- High attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively to all levels
- Ability to analyse and report trends, implement procedures to resolve any issues identified
- Persistence and the ability to influence others. Able to manage and drive performance improvements
- Ability to problem-solve
- Planning skills and the ability to organise and manage various tasks
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link), and to attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £32,297 – £34,188 per annum plus membership, if required, into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 30th April 2021