TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, has completed a large-scale transition from its historic toll plazas to an open road tolling-based operation, effectively becoming an online business for our customers. TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we have an exciting opportunity for 3 full time Specialised Case Handlers.
About this career opportunity
This is new role and we are looking for a proactive team members, who can support the Customer Experience Manager in overseeing all aspects of external litigation. You will be responsible for reviewing relevant cases and determining the most appropriate course of action.
Main role responsibilities (for full list please see job description)
- To build a file of evidence as appropriate for legal action (Civil/Magistrates)
- To consult and liaise with external litigation agents
- Preparation and submission of required legal documentation, such as case summaries and witness statements
- Attendance, as and when required, at court hearings in the capacity of case witness and/or representative of TT2
- To function as Mediator for contested cases
- To manage, maintain and develop relevant databases
- To work to strict guidelines and time scales
- To manage in-bound and out-bound communications
- To ensure all sensitive information is processed and managed in line with the Criminal Justice Services Guidelines
- To function as administrator to the secure Criminal Justice Secure Email Service and Civil Litigation MCOL (Money Claim Online)
- To review and sign off of legal documentation
- To provide continuous improvement and streamlining of department processes
- To maintain a working knowledge of TT2 policies and procedures
- To cover full Customer Experience Agent duties as and when required
The ideal candidate
Previous experience in litigation/debt recovery and customer service is preferred. You will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to commencing the role (which if needed will be funded by the Company). You will possess strong interpersonal, customer service ad communication skills. You will have the ability to work confidently with minimal supervision. You will be fully supported with in-house induction training to ensure you have the best knowledge to carry out your role. For full details please refer to the Job Description in the link below.
To attract the best candidates, we will offer a competitive salary of £24,117 – £25,012 per annum, plus a potential bonus of up to £4,500 per annum (paid monthly in arrears) which is subject to terms and conditions of the bonus scheme. Membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme, 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. We offer comprehensive training and continuous development for this role as well as encouraging and helping our employees gain relevant certification and qualifications. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, membership to our on-site free gym, Cycle to Work scheme and Employee benefits scheme offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 27th January 2023
We would encourage all applicants to apply as soon as possible as we may close vacancies early should we receive a high number of applications.