TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels have a new and exciting opportunity for a full time Training Coordinator to join our friendly and supportive team at our premises in Wallsend, North Tyneside.
Every day we help the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels to have the best journey experience possible.
Our vision is to be the number 1 choice of crossing the Tyne by road.
This means we are committed to delivering regional growth by offering the most reliable, safe, sustainable and efficient service to our customers.
TT2 are dedicated to being an inclusive workplace and employer of choice.
We support our employees with a number of initiatives and we are proud to have recently earned Great Place to Work Certification.
About this career opportunity
This is a varied role and we are looking for a proactive and experienced Training Coordinator who can work as part of a small training team to support the implementation and delivery of the overall Training Strategy.
You will be responsible for developing training sessions and working with the relevant departments to design and develop training programs enabling consistency across all departments.
Main role responsibilities (Please see Job Description for full details)
- Work with colleagues to develop and deliver the overall training strategy.
- Mapping out training plans and schedules, for both internal and external training to ensure all staff skills and competencies are up to date.
- Work with colleagues to ensure the new Learning Management System is embedded across the company.
- Collaborate with department managers to complete training needs analysis to ensure skill sets are current and fulfil the business needs which in turn will provide safe and effective service levels.
- Evaluate training performance and effectiveness to help drive future business improvements.
- Increase the profile and importance of training and coaching throughout the organisation by engaging with internal stakeholders.
We are looking for candidates with the following knowledge, skills and experience
The successful candidate will be passionate about delivering a great service to all of our key stakeholders.
You will have the ability to engages those around you, build learner morale and motivation, and to create a togetherness to achieve objectives and business plans.
- Achieved or working towards a recognised training qualification such as level 3 AET, A1 Assessors award, Train the Trainer or equivalent qualification.
- 2 years previous experience in a similar role.
- Strong interpersonal, customer service and communication skills.
- High proficiency with PC systems including Microsoft Office packages specifically Projects, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint & Word.
This is a full-time role, working 37 hours per week based in our Wallsend office however, following a successful 6-month probationary period flexible/hybrid working arrangements may be considered.
The office hours are Monday to Thursday 08.30 – 16.30 including 30-minute unpaid lunch break and Friday 08.30 – 16.00 including 30-minute unpaid lunch break.
For full details please refer to Job Description in the link below.
Rewards and Benefits
To attract the best candidates, we will offer a salary of around £29,500.00 to £31,183.00 per annum , along with membership of the Local Government Defined Contribution Pension Scheme.
We also offer 26 days Annual leave, plus 8 days bank holidays, with additional days available with length of service.
We offer comprehensive training and continuous development for this role, as well as encouraging and helping our employees gain additional relevant certification and qualifications.
Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, On-site gym, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
The successful candidate must be eligible to work in the UK.
Closing date for receipt of applications is midnight Sunday 9th July 2023
Please be advised that we reserve the right to close before the advertised closing date, therefore please complete your application as soon as possible.