Staff Wellbeing & Benefits
- Facilities – Breakout room with pool table and darts board, TV and various vending machines, outdoor seating, spacious canteen with cooking facilities, free tea, coffee and milk and an onsite gym which includes all your need to stay physically healthy
- Fruit – Regular fruit deliveries available for all staff for free
- Employee Assistance Programme – Health and wellbeing advice/ support, counselling service and personal financial, debt information and support
- Mental Health First Aid – We have trained mental health first aiders on site and they are on hand when you need them
- Staff Wellbeing Challenges – Regular challenges including prizes, promoting exercise and activities to promote better mental health and to connect staff together
- Wellbeing Focus Groups – Get involved with regular focus groups to share your ideas for staff wellbeing initiatives
- Pension Scheme – Option for membership into the Local Government Pension Scheme with generous employer contribution
- Cycle to Work Scheme – Promoting a healthy lifestyle & supporting our environment through reduced emissions
- Rewards/ Discounts – Employee Rewards app offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers
All staff have a yearly allowance of 8 hours for CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) allowing you to support charities, volunteer etc. This time can be spread across multiple days and can be for organisations of your own choice or from a list of suggestions.
TT2’s Core Values Recognition award gives the opportunity to share what staff have done over the past month.
Our four main values are Respect, Teamwork, Integrity and Dedication. Staff can nominate/ give thanks to each other for a variety of reasons including ‘problem solver’, ‘efficient’ and ‘customer champion’. These nominations can be seen by all staff which is motivating to see progression across departments.