Payment must be made by midnight the day after your journey. Any payments made outside the payment window will be allocated towards future journeys.
An Unpaid Toll Charge Notice will be issued to the registered keeper of the vehicle for any non payment or late payment of toll.
You can pay online or via our app, as well as our automated telephone payment line on 0191 574 0030 or at a PayPoint retailer.
We can NOT accept payment via cash or cheque. Cash payments can be made at a PayPoint retailer.
Please be aware we do not accept American Express as a card payment.
When typing in your Vehicle Registration Number…
- Check the Vehicle Registration Number is correct and try again. If your vehicle is a UK registered vehicle, please check you have typed in the Vehicle Registration Number correctly as all UK registered vehicles should be identified by the DVLA search
- Consider using another device or another browser
- Newly registered vehicles may not be identifiable with the DVLA yet causing the vehicle to not be recognised when typing it in
- Foreign vehicles: please check your details are correct and enter it manually
- Common input errors include:
- The number zero “0” and the letter “O”
- The letter “L” and the letter “I”
- The number “1” and the letter “L”
- The letter “M” and the letter “N”
- The letter “W” and the letter “V”
When your journey hasn’t deducted from my account…
- If our Automated Number Plate Recognition (ANPR) cameras have not picked up your Vehicle Registration Number correctly, they will go into a manual review queue for an agent to review to ensure a correct reading. This can take up to 10 days to deduct from your account
If you have tried all the above and still have problems, please contact us here.
If you have a non UK registered vehicle registration number, you can pay using our regular payment methods. Simply input your vehicle registration number and complete the information as required.