Link to apply: Training Lead
TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is currently going through an exciting period of change and growth and we therefore have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time (37hrs) Training Lead at its fully COVID-19 secure premises in North Tyneside.
TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we are seeking a proactive team member, that can provide creation, direction and delivery of training activities ensuring our colleagues are up to date with all internal training standards and external legislative requirements.
As Training Lead, you will develop the overall business training strategy, evaluate training performance and effectiveness to help drive future business improvements. You will be responsible for developing a common training brand and standardising all training materials across the business. You will ensure all training records are maintained and up to date. You will work with department managers to carry out training needs analysis for the business to ensure skills sets are up to date. To help you there will be a virtual training organisation and you will be responsible for their delivery of training.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Lead TT2’s training function.
- Oversee and coordinate all on-site training activities
- Sourcing of appropriate training across the business to deliver cost effective training solutions
- Mapping out training plans & schedules for both internal & external training
- Provide guidance and support to management team on training related issues
- Develop relationships with external training providers
- Work with relevant departments to design and develop training programs to meet the business needs
- Create, develop and report on a suite of KPI’s and collate all required information
- A professional Training/Learning & Development qualification
- Experience working in a similar training position (3years)
- Ability to design, develop & deliver training content
- Ability to evaluate & measure training compliance
- Proactive with a commitment to continuous improvement
- Highly analytic, identifying the relevant measurement to assess training performance
- Intermediate level of IT skills for understanding & reporting trends
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link). To attract the best candidates, we will offer a salary of £34,905 – £36,834 per annum plus membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme. 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of application Friday 27th August 2021