Link to apply: Social Media Lead
The successful candidate will oversee social media communications with customers and provide direction and feedback on campaigns and projects. Coordinating with the Marketing Lead to proactively seek out and promote potential opportunities to increase traffic volumes across all channels including print, press and digital media. Support with out of hours incident communications.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Management and development of all social media platforms as directed.
- Manage customer and potential customer engagement in the business.
- Produce and manage updates and improvements to digital platforms.
- Research customer requirements and social media/communication opportunities of current and potential customers.
- Support the enhancement of TT2’s reputation by effective and timely communications via social media channels.
- Define, develop and deliver social media strategies that assist the Marketing team in promoting new projects, service improvements and initiatives.
- Report on Social media activity and performance.
- Research social media trends, demographics, and other information that affects social media and Marketing strategies.
- Use research findings to provide direction to the Customer Operations Manager regarding upcoming new trends, products or services
- CIM diploma in professional marketing/social media (level 6) or equivalent degree/qualification
- Experience in marketing/social media or similar role (3 years preferred)
- Commercial awareness
- Ability to prioritise a varied and often hectic workload
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral engaging at all levels through varied media
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link). To attract the best candidates, we will offer a salary of £34,905- £36,834 per annum plus membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme. 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 27th August 2021