As IT Manager, you will manage TT2’s computer systems and software including internet-based systems, apps and cloud-based activities. You will be responsible for system maintenance on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. You will work with closely with the Asset Manager on interfaces and interdependent systems whilst ensuring alignment of plans within the wider TT2 business strategy.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Management of the service management architecture and service delivery framework functions (ITSM – Information Technology Service Management)
- Ensure the integrity of all IT business architecture and lead in the transition from on-premise to cloud based systems.
- Responsible for the performance, monitoring and integrity/reliability of all internal and external facing web interfaces and payment platforms.
- Act as the principal point of contact for managers and employees on all IT Systems to give advice and guidance on best practice.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies and procedures for effective working systems to continuously improve the service.
- Develop team capabilities where opportune and addressing the cause of underperformance as necessary to provide an effective and efficient service.
- To participate in continuous professional development which will ensure skills and technical knowledge are regularly updated.
- Manage TT2’s PCI-DSS compliance regime.
- Responsibility for SIEM – Security Information & Event Management – cyber security
- Provide general technical advice and assistance to the Chief Executive.
- Manage, control and report upon IT expenditures within agreed budgets.
- Identify latest development in Information technology and provide guidance on opportunities to enhance operational efficiency and effectiveness of activities.
- Participate in TT2’s on-call roster.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in management of an IT function with a mix of local and cloud-based responsibilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a Related Field
- Passionate about customer experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, ability to engage at all levels in the organisation
- Analysis and reporting of trends, implementing plans to address issues identified
- Ability to problem-solve
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link). To attract the best candidates, we will offer a salary of £50,793 – £53,031 per annum plus membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme. 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Wednesday 1st September 2021