TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, has recently completed a large-scale transition from its historic toll plazas to an open road tolling-based operation, effectively becoming an online business for our customers. TT2 helps the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we have an exciting opportunity for a full time Marketing Coordinator to join our friendly team at our premises in North Tyneside.
About this career opportunity
We are looking for a proactive team member, who can support the Social Media and Marketing Lead in managing all aspects of marketing activities across the business. You will be responsible for defining, developing, and delivering advertising campaigns and assisting the Marketing team in promoting new projects, service improvements and initiatives.
Main role responsibilities
- Acquire and develop marketing and advertising sales opportunities through networking and B2B relationship management.
- Monitoring and understanding analytics and performance of all marketing campaigns including demonstration of commercial return/ return of on investment (ROI).
- Coordinating advertising spend for digital and out-of-home advertising campaigns.
- Working alongside the Social Media team and proactively seeking out and promoting potential opportunities to increase traffic volumes across all channels, including print, press and digital media.
- Compiling and producing monthly reports.
- Researching and analysing market trends, competitor offerings, demographics, and other information that affects marketing strategies.
- Deputising for the Social Media and Marketing Lead as and when required.
The ideal candidate
You will have a Level 6 CIM diploma in professional marketing / social media or equivalent degree level qualification or relevant experience. You will be able to demonstrate experience of managing projects and campaigns with key focus on proving return on investment (ROI). You will possess strong networking skills and have an ability to achieve outcomes. You will be a team player who contributes beyond the immediate functional responsibility and have an understanding and experience of digital marketing principles across multiple channels, SEO, social media.
You will be fully supported with in-house induction training to ensure you have the best knowledge to carry out your role.
For full details please refer to the Job Description in the link below.
To attract the best candidates, we will offer a competitive salary of £26,908 – £28,431 per annum plus membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme, 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. We offer comprehensive training and continuous development for this role as well as encouraging and helping our employees gain relevant certification and qualifications. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, membership to our on-site free gym, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th October 2022
We would encourage all applicants to apply as soon as possible as we may close vacancies early should we receive a high number of applications.