TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels is currently going through an exciting period of change and growth. By the end of 2021, it expects to have transformed its business to Open Road Tolling, effectively becoming an online business interacting with customers via the internet, app, IVR and other digital systems and we therefore have an exciting opportunity for an experienced full time (37hrs) Operational Performance Analyst at its fully COVID 19-secure premises in North Tyneside.
TT2 help the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible and we are seeking a highly analytic, proactive team member, that will be in charge of evaluating and benchmarking the performance of operational activities, systems and outcomes.
As Operational Performance Analyst, you will develop and monitor performance measurement frameworks such as KPI’s, objectives and other operational needs. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of performance metrics to advance operational efficiency, as well as assessing and recommending improvements of current operational programmes to the Customer Operations Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Responsible for identifying areas of improvements and concerns in operational areas and provide appropriate strategies for resolution to the Customer Operations Manager
- Responsible for the growth and implementation of performance metrics to improve operational efficiency
- Responsible for the analysis of operational problems to identify the root causes and recommend corrective actions
- Monitor operational performance metrics and provide Customer Operations Manager with detailed performance management data to support bonus/incentives schemes
- Review operational incidents/activity to identify areas of improvements and integrate best practice standards across all operational shifts
- Lean/Six Sigma & Root Cause Analysis (RCA) experience desirable but not compulsory
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a business-related subject or suitable experience in a similar role
- Strong IT skills to produce detailed reports, dashboards and graphs
- Working knowledge of performance metric analysis and reporting
- Strong networking skills and an ability to achieve outcomes. A team player who contributes beyond the immediate functional responsibility
If your experience and qualifications are a perfect fit for our organisation, please refer to Job Description (within link). To attract the best candidates, we will offer a salary of £32,297 – £34,188 per annum plus membership of the Local Government Defined Salary Pension Scheme. 25 days annual leave plus 8 days bank holidays. Other benefits include access to our Employee Assistance Programme, Cycle to Work scheme and Reward Me Now App offering discounts and offers on purchases at many UK retailers.
TT2 Ltd is an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 1st October 2021