TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is looking to recruit a full time Safety and Training Coordinator at its office in North Tyneside to help take the organisation through an exciting period of change and growth.
We have great plans for the business and are therefore seeking an exceptional individual who can support the company’s commitment to continuous improvement across all its operational areas.
You will be responsible for:
• Assisting the Safety and Assurance Manager in developing a positive health and safety culture across the company.
• Ensuring compliance to all safety, environmental and quality systems and driving best practice across our entire business.
The role will also involve:
• Ensuring that all employee training and competencies are kept up to date.
• Working alongside the operations department to develop and write bespoke training programmes for staff.
• Managing the company’s on line learning management system to ensure certification and training plans are in place and up to date.
To succeed in this interesting role, you will be an experienced Health & Safety and Environmental professional with several years’ proven experience. You will also have a background in developing and delivering training.
The main requirements for this role are:
• A NEBOSH National General Certificate in Occupational Health and Safety, Level 3 or equivalent.
• A Certified Internal Auditor (CIA) qualification or willing to train to obtain.
• The ability to maintain ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OSHAS 18001 systems and also support the transition to the latest standards as required.
This is an exciting opportunity to deliver significant transformation in one of the most high-profile businesses in the North-East Region, helping make TT2 be recognised as the best at what we do.
To attract the best candidates TT2 will offer a salary of £31,433-£33,273 per annum and if required, entry into the Local Government Pension Scheme.
TT2 Ltd are an equal opportunity employer – all applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Please email [email protected] requesting an application form and a full job description.
Closing date for receipt of applications is Friday 14th February 2020 @ 17:00 hrs.