TT2 Limited, the operator of the iconic Tyne Tunnels, is currently going through an exciting period of change and growth. By the end of 2021, it expects to have transformed its business to Open Road Tolling, effectively becoming an online business interacting with customers via the internet, app, IVR and other digital systems. IT reliability, performance and efficiency will become even more central to TT2’s success and we therefore have an exciting opportunity for two experienced full time (37hrs) Infrastructure and Systems Engineers at its fully COVID-19 secure premises in North Tyneside.
We are seeking two self-motivated, proactive team members, who will be responsible for ensuring that all IT equipment and infrastructure is running to its optimum performance. Focusing on delivering outstanding levels of customer service and effectively helping the 55,000+ customers who use the Tyne Tunnels each day to have the best journey experience possible.
Main duties and responsibilities;
- Represent the IT department in site meetings and conferences.
- Provide mentoring and training to staff and visiting engineers.
- Act as a single point of contact on specific projects.
- Undertake the review, revision and execution of change management requests.
- Ensure IT related incidents and requests are dealt with in a timely manner, logged and acted upon within defined SLA’s.
- Support and deputise for the It Manager when required.
- Interact with suppliers, request quotes and purchase equipment in accordance with policies, budget and operational demand.
- Ensure IT systems, applications and Cloud platforms adhere to best practices and recommendations set by suppliers and software vendors.
To learn more and apply, please click here.